Project Manager - Data Centres
£80-110k + Package
Kenton Black International is excited to be working with this international cost consultancy as their EMEA Data Centre business continues to enjoy huge growth. They're currently looking for proven leaders to join their London business, delivering complex data centre schemes for high profile international clients.
General expectations for consideration include -
- Delivery of at least 2 data centre construction schemes as PM
- Consultancy background
- Pre-construction & design experience
- History of managing complex projects in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Budget/Cost Management experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proven experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrable experience growing and leading teams
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to see the wider picture
- Strong focus on HSE
- Quality driven approach
To express your interest and for more information about these exciting opportunities, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org .