My client is a one of the world’s leading project development and construction company and they’re currently recruiting on a Project Manager to join the A428 project. It’s the construction of a new 10 mile dual 2-lane carriageway from the A421 through to the A428.
Your role will involve overseeing a variety of works within your section, to ensure that works are successfully planned, programmed, delivered and handed over.
• Communicate effectively with other engineers, supervisors, enabling functions, designers and client representatives.
• Input into your direct report’s annual goals and check in on the development of these regularly.
• Review and approve CL31 and CL32 programmes from the supply chain.
• Understand, challenge, and contribute to the project’s CL32 programmes.
• Review the supply chain application for payments for your package.
• Understand the design specifications and drawings for your section. Challenge where relevant.
• Ensure quality records are captured and stored correctly.
• Utilising our in-house software
• Set and maintain clear expectations for health and safety with your team and suppliers working on your section.
• Set and maintain clear expectations for environmental management with your team and suppliers working on your section.
• Degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND in Civil Engineering and vocational training in Engineering.
• Working towards or in possession of Professional Industry Qualification (IEng, CEng etc.)
• Digital competence (MS Office 365, document control systems, site digital tools).
• Formal training in Health & Safety and Environmental management (SMSTS)
• CSCS Card
• Experience in delivering major highways schemes.
If this Project manager position sounds of interest, please do get in touch with Bethany at Kenton Black 07511 77441 for more information.