Highways – Civil Engineering
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join a reputable Earthworks contractor on a Highways Scheme on the A303.
My client is a market leading civil engineering contractor employing over 500 people. They specialise in the self-delivery of high-quality civil engineering projects for a range of public and private sector clients. They are seeking a dynamic and driven individual who wants to join their team and be part of our success. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and practical with a track record within the civil engineering industry.
A wide range of contracting experience is welcomed, particularly with the NEC suite of contracts. In addition to a track record of successful project delivery and outcomes, the following would be demonstrable and evident.
• A “safety first” attitude, ensuring all works are completed in full compliance with health, safety & environmental legislation and
company policy and procedure
• Client team liaison, relationship awareness, communication and team building skills
• Programming, target setting and scheduling
• Risk management
• Commercial management experience and reporting
• Experience of working on large scale earthworks projects with heavy earthmoving plant. (Desirable)
• An in-depth knowledge of the use of LSS for earthworks design, 3D modelling and volumetric analysis. (Desirable)
• Competitive Salary
• Plus many other benefits.
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates who are ideally looking to progress and develop with an expanding company.
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!