My client needs to recruit Project Managers based North of Stafford / Stoke area. Commutable distance to Manchester, Liverpool and potentially West Bromwich.
Experience: Must have a very good knowledge of Highways infrastructure, all drainage works inc shafts, CSO chambers, manholes etc and underground utilities.
Candidate must be willing to work nights and weekends on North West of England motorway network.
Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• CSCS -Black card (NVQ level 6) (Gold card minimum)
• SMSTS: 5 days (Must)
• First Aid : Full 3 Day Course (Must)
• NRSWA – Supervisor - (Must)
• Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Advantage)
• Confined Space Training - (Advantage)
• Lifting Appointed persons (Advantage)
• Practicable Environmental Management - (Advantage)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Planning, programming and resourcing.
• Contract Budget and target programme - preparation and monitoring.
• Site Cost Control.
• Construction of the works to specified quality standards.
• Health & Safety and Environmental compliance and best practice.
• Compliance with contract particulars.
• Management of site staff, sub-contractors and operatives.
• Liaison with the Engineer’s Representative, Project Manager or Supervisor.
• Efficient utilisation and use of resources in carrying out your duties.
• Maintain comprehensive records and ensure all records are archived.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• Inspection, testing, commissioning and handover.
Rates to be discussed between £50,000 & £60,000.