£50,000 - £60,000
Kenton Black are thrilled to be working with this international consultancy who are currently seeking young dynamic Project Managers to join their award winning Data Centre build & design business. The role will be based in the North West of England with some travel required.
The role will entail –
• Ensure the project cost plan is managed effectively including reimbursements for variations to the contract.
• To adopt a right first-time ethos with all aspects of the installation.
• To maintain accurate commercial and progress reporting on a regular basis.
• To develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
• To develop the designs to include site level co-ordination and details which may develop during construction
Experience Required –
• Data Centre experience is desirable but not necessary
• Sound knowledge of M&E services
• Proven experience of managing multiple or large scale projects
• Ability to involve and manage all stakeholders within the project / business
• High involvement in progress reporting
• Industry knowledge and awareness
• Knowledge of latest regulations and standards
If you wish to apply for this role please email me your CV at – Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org