Project Manager/Project Architect/Design Co-ordinator – Distribution & Logistics
£55,000 to £65,000
Our client, a privately-owned, market leader in the logistics industry, has ambitious plans to expand its strategic property portfolio with an equally ambitious infrastructure development programme and we’re looking for a like-minded Project Manager to help realise their growth plans.
As you can probably guess from the many job titles listed, the importance of culture fit in this business is almost as essential as having the skills to fulfil the role. In a sector where delivery is everything - experience and confidence to manage multiple stakeholders and projects and most importantly, DRIVE, is integral to your success in this extremely fast-paced organisation.
Does this sound like you?
• Overseeing contracts, working knowledge of CDM regs & managing employer’s agents, contractors and everything in chain
• Strong technical knowledge in construction; ability to read structural architectural drawings to know what goes where and when
• Ideally experience in construction of offices, industrial facilities and heavy duty pavements (not essential, but certainly would help)
• Self starter but able to work as part of a team
• Effective relationship manager and persuasive communicator
• Organised yet highly flexible
• Problem solver focussed on outcomes
The company’s current portfolio consists of over 40 railfreight hubs, road transport depots, storage yards and first class office/welfare buildings, you'll be a part of a £500m+ turnover business and Property team working to deliver industry-changing infrastructure and facilities to support the company’s future growth.
So if you're ambitious and looking for a challenge and a career, this could be the perfect move - your job would be to make sure properties are built properly and to spec and ultimately to play a big part in delivering a pipeline of projects in the years to come.
Your contribution will be matched by a company that genuinely cares for the people that make it a success, from the little things - six star facilities and appreciation shown in so many ways for a job well done to the big stuff - excellent remuneration, including a generous, discretionary annual performance bonus and a business backing that isn’t scared to spend if the justification is strong.
This isn’t a job for anyone just wanting to tick over. This is a career for a talented individual and team player who can passionately contribute in a way where we all feel proud. If this is you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07926127727