Excellent opportunity for a project manager within a pharmaceutical testing laboratory!
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary plus benefits
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to an pharmaceutical contract testing laboratory based in Republic of Ireland. They are looking to hire a project manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for managing pharmaceutical analytical testing projects from start to finish. They will also be the main point of contact for all external clients.
• Responsible for managing key external clients relationships
• Responsible for managing overall project activities and make sure to keep external clients informed regarding the progress
• Ensure strong interaction with the commercial team and subject matter experts to ensure all opportunities are followed up in a timely manner with optimal solutions.
• Liaise with clients, management, and the commercial team as required, specifically related to job progress and potential delays.
• Communicate as required with management on progress updates.
• Participate in the appraisal system and in department audits both internal and external as required.
• Degree in science or equivalent
• Proven experience in working in GMP laboratory- experience in working within analytical testing
• Previous experience in project management and client relationship management
• Good laboratory skills and practices
Note: Please note that the laboratory is based in Republic of Ireland. Role can be hybrid but if you do not live closer to the site, it may require relocation.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply now!