ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER
PROJECT: HIGHRISE RESIDENTIAL
LOCATION: Camden, London
RATE: £400 per day (Outside)
Kenton Black are working closely with an award winning Main Contractor to aid in their search for an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Manager with specialised experience in High Rise, Tower Block or Student Accommodation construction for an upcoming project in Camden.
• Initially aiding in the successful bidding of relevant projects.
• Pre-contract / Contract / Post-contract management
• Management of all activities on site ensuring workmanship is compliant with the relevant standards and good practice
• Leading pre-contract design and procurement of contracts
• Project reporting to Line Management
• Liaising with Clients
• Responsible for the supervision/management of your construction site and team
• Monitoring sub-contract progress on site, ensuring programmes are always monitored
• Keeping health and safety manager/s informed on all changes
• Ensuring that all operatives on site are working safely and within the guidelines set out by the HSE and our Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems
• Setting a good personal example.
MUST HAVE Minimum 3 years Project Management Experience for standard PM role, minimum 6 years' experience for Senior PM.
MUST HAVE strong knowledge of either High Rise, Tower Block or Student Accommodation construction
Main contractor experience
Documented history of seeing projects through from start to finish.
Please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Conner out of the Birmingham office.