Up to £55,000
This is an exclusive opportunity for a Project Manager to join a civil engineering contractor with years of experience and expertise across the industry. They work nationally for several cliental and are a part of several major frameworks. Specialising in water/wastewater civils; clean water, wastewater pipework’s, water frameworks, EV charging and civil engineering works such as Reed Beds, Sludge Holding Tanks and Chem dosing units. They have an impeccable reputation and a workbook full for the next 3 years!
Duties and responsibilities:
• Managing teams of site managers and engineers reporting in
• Looking after the frameworks for Severn Trent, Anglian and Wessex
• Looking after electric vehicle charger installs and upgrades
• Maintaining client relationships
They vouch work life balance, offering a positive and relaxed environment. They are looking for a Project Manager that wants to progress their career by contributing their efforts towards the growth of the business.
• Up to £55,000
• Good work life balance 4:30 finish
• Car allowance/company car
• BP fuel card
• Pension Contributions
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To express your interest please contact Chris O’Connor at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices or simply click on the link to apply.