Location – Worcester
Company details and job overview:
This company is a leading main contractor in civil engineering. With over 50 years’ experience in this sector, they now produce an annual turnover in excess of £100million. They currently have an order book full for the next 2 years in the Worcestershire area with potential to extend, and other works continuing in the Midlands. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team and progress within their company. The works will largely be on highways and structures.
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £65,000 per annum, based on experience.
• Company car or car allowance.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Competitive pension.
• Opportunity to progress within the company.
Your new role as Project Manager:
As Project Manager, you will report directly into the Operations Manager. You will be responsible for the delivery of projects in the Worcestershire area, ensuring they are profitable and safe. You will lead a team of staff in order to achieve this, following Health and Safety regulations throughout. Develop and maintain programmes to ensure projects are delivered in compliance with the contract programme.
Experience/attributes required for a Project Manager:
• Previous experience as a Project Manager.
• Highways and structures experience.
• Commercial knowledge and understanding.
• Ideally has planning software experience (although not essential).
• UK driver’s license.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Project Manager, please send your CV to this link below.