Project Manager – Refurbishment Projects
£62,000 plus package
Our client is established within their market place and currently enjoy a turnover of £35 million and deliver both New Build & Refurbishment projects, ranging in value from £50,000 up to £5 million. They are a privately owned business and operate on a regional basis.
The Candidate (Project Manager):
As a Project Manager you should have well-rounded general main contracting experience gained through working on a variety of project types with the ability to work independently with confidence and decisiveness. Candidates should be self-motivated, proactive with a positive can-do attitude and experience within the role as a Project Manager.
Refurbishment project experience is essential
You will require the following:
• Previous Main Contractor Experience (Essential)
• Min 5 years in a Senior Project / Contracts Manager role (Essential)
• A working knowledge of JCT and NEC contracts (Preferable)
• First Aid
• A full UK driving license
• Successful Enhanced DBS (This will be obtained by the Company as part of the onboarding
• Salary: Up to £62,000 dependent on experience and subject to review after probation period
• Company Car / Allowance
• Workplace Pension
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV, or contact Hardev Singh in the Birmingham Office.