Project Manager – Civil Engineering
We currently have exciting Project Manager opportunities working for one of the largest and most renowned contractors. They are looking for a number 1 Project Manager as part of multiple million pound coastal defence scheme in Great Yarmouth
Following on from ths projects range from £10-£50m in value and include Highways and General Civil Infrastructure schemes. As such candidates will ideally come from a contractor background and have experience delivering similar schemes.
• CSCS, SMSTS and other relevant professional qualifications.
• Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent (preferable).
• Proven track record delivering Highways schemes as a Project Manager.
• Past experience working for a Tier 1 or Regional Civils contractor.
• £55,000 - £75,000 basic salary (DOE) however the client is interested in reviewing Senior Project Manager’s details who may be outside of this salary banding.
• £5,400 car allowance or company car.
• Up to 20% bonus.
To express your interest please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!