ARE YOU A PROJECT MANAGER AND LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? THIS ROLE COULD BE THE ONE FOR YOU! ENJOY WORKING ON MAJOR CIVIL PROJECTS WITH A PICTURESQUE BACKGROUND, GET IN TOUCH OR APPLY NOW TO FIND OUT MORE!
We currently have exciting Project Manager opportunities working for one of the largest and most renowned contractors. They are looking for a number 1 Project Manager as part of multiple million pound coastal defence scheme in Great Yarmouth
Following on from ths projects range from £10-£50m in value and include Highways and General Civil Infrastructure schemes. As such candidates will ideally come from a contractor background and have experience delivering similar schemes.
• CSCS, SMSTS and other relevant professional qualifications.
• Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent (preferable).
• Proven track record delivering Highways schemes as a Project Manager.
• Past experience working for a Tier 1 or Regional Civils contractor.
• £55,000 - £80,000 basic salary (DOE) however the client is interested in reviewing Senior Project Manager’s details who may be outside of this salary banding.
• £5,400 car allowance or company car.
• Up to 20% bonus.
To express your interest please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!