Role: Project Manager
Project: New Build & Refurbishment (NHS Facility)
Salary: up to £70,000 plus package
Our client an established main contractor, who currently enjoy a turnover of c£25 million, are actively in the market for an experienced Project Manager. With aspirations to grow the business over the next few years to c£50 million, they are now proactively operating in a variety of sectors and delivering larger value projects.
Our client has recently secured a scheme with the NHS to deliver a New Build facility and Refurbishment of an existing building within a live hospital environment. The project has a contract value of £10 million, a duration of 2 years.
As Project Manager, you will be site based reporting to the Construction Director, who will be remotely based and will work alongside a Quantity Surveyor. You will have full operational responsibility and will have 2 Site Manager’s reporting to you. You will be the main day to day client contact and will own the site programme, ensuring the delivery of a project, within budget, achieving agreed programme and meeting specification.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please accept this inmail, respond back with a contact number and I will contact you a suitable/convenient time to discuss this position further. Thank you in advance and I look forward to your response.
• Previous employment as a Project Manager / Construction Manager or similar.
• Previous Main contractor employment.
• Previous building sector project experience is essential.
• Assign, lead and motivate the project team to ensure all project objectives are achieved.
• Manage safely at all times, ensuring the safety of others and contribute to safe working in all activities.
• Site records.
• Maintain communications with stakeholders and the project team/organisation.
• Working with the client and reporting to the project lead responsible for helping to establish the strategy and delivery for the project.
• Understanding of budgets, estimates and ability to review and challenge contractors’ proposals.
• Understanding of risk management and able to work with project teams to identify, schedule and establish mitigation strategy for project risks.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply via this vacancy advert.