£75k - £82k
Car Allowance + Benefits Package
My Client are a Tier 1 Main Contractor that operate throughout the UK on a range of major projects across varied sectors: High-Rise Living, Commercial, Higher Education, Student Accommodation, Pharma etc. They are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to join a the Yorkshire Division working on Projects £40m - £100m.
Purpose of the role
The initial project will be a £50m BTR High-Rise development in Leeds. Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manager will have full responsibility for overseeing all site operations.
• Reporting to the Project Director
• Managing day to day site activities
• Ensure works are carried out in-line with programme and procedure
• Maintain exemplary Health and Safety at all times
• Monitor programme and produce short term look-aheads
• Regular liaison with commercial teams and design teams
• Attending site meetings, subcontractor meetings and design meetings
• Some client liaison will be required
• Managing subcontractors
• Trouble shooting / creating solutions to on site issues
• The ideal candidate will have a track-record of delivering high-rise city centre builds from inception to completions (not just packages)
• Have knowledge of a broad range of packages from RC Frame, through Facades/Externals and final finishes and final finishes.
• A Confident decision maker who is able to take ownership of workload
• Someone who is able to see ahead of the curve and spot potential issues/solutions
• An adaptable and dynamic individual who can lead from the front
• From a construction background working on projects upwards of £30m
• CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid / Clean UK Driving License – All essential
For full details of the role please click the link to apply or contact me on 07974 157 401 or forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com