Project Manager – Civils / Infrastructure
Up to £68k Basic Salary, Car/Allowance, Fuel Card & Attractive Benefits Package
Following a visit to this family owned regional civil engineering company, we are pleased to be working on their behalf to secure the services of a Project Manager (or Senior Site Manager who is looking to make the next step) to join their tight senior management team.
The ethos and desire to deliver projects to a high standard has already enabled them to grow their portfolio of clients (either directly or to Tier 1 main contractors) and the fact that now around 80% of their business is negotiated tells a tale of their success.
The big message that comes across from the business is that there are genuine opportunities to progress if you desire – the management group are backed by the directors who are visible and take a interest in the day to day operations and also promote high standards throughout all aspects of the business.
Works predominantly within CRT / EA Works / General Civil Engineering up to £8m but mainly c.£1m-£5m
• Preferably engineering background
• Self-delivery civils management experience
• Developing and maintaining programmes through the project life cycle and ensuring works are delivered against the contract programme
• Track record of project delivery to a Tier 1 Contractor
• Level of contractual awareness preferred (NEC)
• Leading the project risk management process and ensuring effective controls are established to support delivery of the project
• Ability to uphold the core company values and inspiring and encouraging the same throughout the team
• Delivery of projects within strict H&S protocols
• Ensuring that all mandatory reporting of KPI’s, Near Misses, accidents and incidents are carried out as per AGC and Client procedures
• Degree or HND qualified
• Good IT skills, including MS project
As mentioned the company are looking for individuals who are looking to grow with the business and will invest time and effort to enhance personal development where required, to offer a positive and supported working environment, be remunerated well and be a place where you want to perform at your highest level.
For full details of the role please click the link to apply or contact Ben Symonds, at Kenton Black, Birmingham!