My client is a well-established Infrastructure & Civil Engineering contractor who are recruiting for a Project Manager on a Permanent basis, with a proven track record of successfully delivering a range of Highways and general infrastructure schemes, to cover the North West of England.
The Project Manager will be responsible for / Have previous experience of:
• Ordering and controlling stock, plant and materials.
• Management of projects.
• Holding regular progress meetings with site management teams.
• Allocating work schedules and maintaining diaries.
• Ensuring the overall smooth running of all utilities, ground works, interpretation of temporary work designs.
• Recruitment of Staff/Labour.
• Liaise with Commercial depart to ensure that projects are delivered on budget.
Education & Professional Training:
• Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management
(or relevant other Qualification) Preferred
• SMSTS / SSSTS
• 4 Day First Aid Certificate
• Full Clean Driving Licence
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 – Car or Allowance, Health Cover, Pension