Project Manager covering projects in the North West of England with a proven track record of success in the construction and groundworks on commercial and residential developments.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• ordering and controlling stock, plant and materials
• holding regular progress meetings with site management teams,
• allocating work schedules and maintaining diaries
• ensuring the overall smooth running of all utilities, ground works, interpretation of temporary work designs.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
• 4 Day First Aid Certificate
• H & S Achievement Awards
• Preferred - CPCS 360 Excavator/ Forward Tipping Dumper Track & Wheeled Including Quick Hitch training
• Full Clean Driving Licence