Project Planner - HV / T&D
Excellent opportunity for a Project Planner with anything between 3-5 years' experience, ideally on HV and/or Transmission & Distribution projects, to join this leading international MEP specialist contractor.
Covering the Scottish central belt region from a Glasgow base, the successful applicant will play an active role in project management support of multi-disciplined, multi-sector project delivery work by facilitating the planning, scheduling and controlling processes. Providing advice, support and clear communication of fact-based answers to key management questions which will aid in intelligent and effective decision making, and must escalate and flag internally to the Lead Planner (& Planning Manager) immediately where there is risk to the company.
Applications are welcome from candidates that meet the following criteria -
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or strong trades background coupled with technical ability will be considered
- Ideally you will possess 3-5 years’ experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Must be capable of producing project plans from design and commercial information
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools - Excellent report writing skills
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar
Please send me a copy of your most up to date CV to apply - email@example.com