This leading international M&E contractor is looking for a Project Planner to work on the Intel project in Leixlip.
The ideal candidate will have between 3-5 years' experience and can be from an MEP or a CSA background, although some MEP knowledge and experience is desirable. Although not essential, high-tech manufacturing experience would be an advantage. Other type of desirable project experience would include MEP packages on rail, hospital fit out, cleanrooms/pharma, stadia, airports.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high quality of service to the Project Manager
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the planning team
- Review Contract documentation and highlight key schedule and tracking requirements
- Develop Construction schedule based on high level target schedule and WBS received from Project Manager
- Support in client schedule negotiations
- Develop the required Trackers and Reporting templates
- Measure & track weekly progress and efficiency in consultation with the Site Team and validate this formally with the
Commercial Team every 2 / 3 weeks
- Highlight potential risks and roadblocks to the project team and lead planner on an ongoing basis
Please forward a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com to apply for the role.