Build: Commercial / High Rise / Higher Education
£45k - £50k + Package
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a forward-thinking main contractor. The company are well respected and has a wealth of experience in the industry being one of the best names in Construction. The role will see you working on a range of new build projects within commercial, education and high-rise living sectors.
Working from a Manchester regional office you will be working on projects in the North West region.
You will have the chance to work on some of the largest projects in the region ranging in value from £30m up-to £80m. On each project you will be given the chance to work with an established team reporting into a Commercial Manager and support from Senior Quantity Surveyors. Working on the commercial aspects of the project you will be working closely with the client and sub-contractors.
This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to join a company that can offer them all the tools to help them progress their career and take the next step. As well as a strong pipeline of projects to keep you busy for the next 5 years +.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Completing cost management of the project from inception to hand over
• Working off pre-construction documents to prepare cost plans and measurements
• Managing clients expectations delivering results
• Work with external parties including architects and engineers to ensure project specifications are understood
• Working closely with Sub-Contractors
• Ensure any changes to design and understood and coats are kept up-to-date
• Managing quantities from drawings
• Managing an array of sub-contractors ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget
• +5 Years as a Quantity Surveyor
• BSC Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferred
• Project Experience + 20 Million
• Experience on High-Rise is desirable
• Main Contractor background
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds)