Project Quantity Surveyor
South Yorkshire Region
Sector: Commercial/Industrial Buildings
£60k - £70k + Car Allowance + Package (Depending on Level and Experience)
Based in the Northern region, to include: South Yorkshire & North East Lincs, this Tier 1 contractor and well-known name in the sector are looking to recruit a project quantity surveyor to join their growing team within the area.
You will be working on one of the company’s high profile industrial/logistics builds – up to £50m and be part of the company’s busy pipeline of work which continues well into 2025.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Control of commercial matters initially on a specific project including production of cashflow and forecasting
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects producing monthly project management reports for review with senior management
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
• Ideally will have worked in logistics/distribution warehouse sector
In return you will be working with an experienced team who operate in a very positive working environment with a great atmosphere.
They are offering a very competitive salary, car/allowance, share plans, company pension and private medical insurance and are very stable financially.
For full details of the role please click the link to apply or contact me on 07974 157 401 or forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com