Job Title: Public Liaison Officer
Rate: £120 DOE
Start Date: August 2023
Contract length: 6 - 12 months
Kenton Black is recruiting for the role of Public Liaison Officer. This will be based in Worcester and is working with a main contractor in the construction industry. This will be a public / stakeholder facing role where communication and presentation will be vital.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Interim between the client and public.
- Keeping all parties involved informed.
- Managing the expectations of the public, residents and stakeholders impacted by the works being completed.
- Prepared to hold public relations meetings in town hall.
- Environmental and health and safety transparency of contracts and policies.
Experience of similar roles is preferred.
If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Matt Wilson in the Birmingham office!