Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have once again partnered up with a reputable and well respected business in Preston who pride themselves on their heritage and reputation in the market. They now seek to appoint a Purchase Ledger Administrator for about 3 months on a temporary basis who can assist with a backlog of statement reconciliations.
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Administrator:
As the new Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will report directly into the Finance Manager. The duties will be as follows:
- Working within a busy Purchase Ledger team, you will be required to support with the backlog of statement reconciliations
- You will check to ensure that all queries are rectified, making sure payments are made to suppliers on time
- Check to ensure the balance on the supplier statement is matched to that specified in the AP ledger
- Credits and payments on the supplier statement must be matched with the relevant invoices
- Any unmatched items must be reconciled
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business and communicating issues/feedback to suppliers.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience of carrying out the duties listed above. In addition you will have the following attributes:-
• Team player
• Solution driven
• Process driven
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal
• Highly accurate inputter
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.