Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an award-winning business who deliver sustainable solutions in the Solihull / Birmingham area. Our Client invest, design, manufacture, construct, maintain and operate a wide variety of projects for the public and private sector. They are looking to broaden their finance team by adding a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract. The role offers hybrid working after completion of training and numerous other benefits.
Your new role as the Purchase Ledger Assistant:
As the new Purchase Ledger Assistant you will carry out the following duties:-
- Processing invoices
- Perform everyday management of all payment cycle activities
- Provide efficient client service
- Keep track, process and reconcile statements, in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external suppliers
- Continuously improve payment processes
- To carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager
- To ensure that all operations carried out within our area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for the safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken with due regard for the environment, to prevent pollution, comply with legal and corporate requirements and minimise environmental impact.
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
- Good organisation skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise, to manage multiple accounts
- Strong verbal communication skills, including active listening and telephone manner
- Interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, for building strong relationships with suppliers, contractors and business partners
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting knowledge
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.