Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an organisation based in Ormskirk area. This business are a leading specialist in their industry in the UK, and have a reputation for quality and innovation. They are now recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a 6 month contract to help with a backlog. This job is full-time (37.5 hours per week).
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Assistant:
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:-
-The successful candidate will assist the finance team in costing and purchase ledger support.
- Processing a high number of incoming site and (internal) plant invoices and overheads for prompt payment
- Dealing with any queries on invoices
- Sort and distribute finance mail e.g. costing, plant, subby, overhead invoices/credit notes, letters etc
- The role involves working accurately to tight deadlines to meet the requirements of the department and assisting others within the team when required.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- The successful candidate will need admin experience in a busy office environment, as well as great organisation, communication and team-working skills
- In addition, good IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and ensure everything work done is compliant with our business strategy and procedures
- Previous Purchase Ledger/ Accounting experience would be advantageous.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.