Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK who have been operating for over 20 years. They now seek to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis who will assist in coordinating and supporting the finance team and activities across the business. In addition, this role offers hybrid working, 2 to 3 days a week from home.
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
As the new Purchase Ledger Clerk you will report directly into the Accounts Payable Manager. The duties will be as follows:
- Processing of invoices to purchase orders and General Ledger accounts, using multiple Finance systems and the groups ERP system.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to the Purchase Ledgers.
- Managing Incoming invoice workflows
- Managing the Accounts Payable generic E-Mail Inboxes
- Assisting with Query Resolution
- Ad hoc reporting in line with business requirements
- Supporting the Accounts Payable Manager with housekeeping of the purchase ledger
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
- Understanding of the purchase to pay process
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel skills to include VLOOKUP
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate discretion and confidentiality in all areas of work
Sage 200 / 1000 experience desirable but not essential
- P2P EPR experience desirable but not essential
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the Accounts Payable Team and other key internal departments in a professional and timely manner
- Maintaining an orderly and productive working environment in line with housekeeping expectations within the department
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work effectively
- Effective communicate with both internal and external customers
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.