Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a reputable and well-respected business in the Kirby Lonsdale area who have been operating for over 25 years and who pride themselves on the service they provide the community. They now seek to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis who will assist in coordinating and supporting the finance team and activities across the business. In addition, this role offers hybrid working, 2 days a week from home.
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
As the new Purchase Ledger Clerk you will report directly into the Group Management Accountant. The duties will be as follows:
• Checking and verifying supplier invoices against a Group wide Purchase Order system
• Post supplier invoices onto Sage X3 accounting software.
• Identifying and resolving discrepancies prior to payments to suppliers
• Raising monthly payment runs via internet banking and issuing remittances to suppliers.
• Managing the Group’s Purchase Order System including (but not limited to) rolling out the system to new sites, training up new users, ensuring compliance across the Group and reporting any issues to Board level.
• Completing supplier statement reconciliations to ensure all invoices have been received.
• Assisting in the implementation of Group wide supplier contracts and accounts.
• Providing support in other ad hoc Purchase Ledger, and also wider Finance, tasks as required.
Salary and Reward on Offer:
You will be paid a competitive salary and given the opportunity to work alongside a knowledgeable team. My client offer 35 days annual leave (which includes Bank Holidays), contributory pension (matched up to 5%) and a comprehensive induction, as well as extensive Group staff benefits such as Medicash Health Plan/Employee Assistance and Cycle to Work. In addition, my Client also offer hybrid working on the completion of your induction (2 days a week at home).
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.