Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a well established business in the East Lancs area. This organisation are specialists in their field and have been operating for over 30 years. They are now recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team. This role is full-time, permanent and offers a wide range of benefits.
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Code and check invoices
- Creating credit accounts with new suppliers to finance payments
- Adding new suppliers' details to the company's financial database
- Work out VAT payments
- Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• IT skills, including proficiency in Excel
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• High level of capability in numeracy
• Interpersonal, communication and teamworking skills.
• Commitment, organisation and discipline.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.