Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an established award winning business in the Chorley area. They are looking to broaden their finance function and add a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent and full-time basis to their existing team. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring individual looking for career advancement opportunities.
Your new role as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will carry out the following duties:-
• Responsible for processing purchase invoices and completing a 3-way match to purchase orders / goods receipts on SAP
• Verifying authorised manual signatories and ensuring the authorisation levels for cost centre coding is adhered to
• Creating and maintaining existing complex Excel spread sheets of vendor invoice breakdowns using pivot tables and v look ups
• Processing demonstrator payments and managing intercompany vendor accounts
• Identifying queries (i.e. unreleased PO’s, price/quantity diffs. etc.)
• Monthly monitoring of the aged parked/open invoices on SAP
• Producing vendor reconciliations and resolving vendor queries
• Liaising with vendors and internal departments to resolve issues
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
- Proven experience as an AP Clerk
- SAP experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to accurately process numerical data
- Flexible with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham. Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.