Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a group of market-leading and successful companies, operating for circa 30 years. They are seeking to recruit a full-time, permanent and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their existing team.
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
As part of the Purchase Ledger team, you will be required to ensure accurate entry of supplier invoices to the ledgers ensuring attention to detail. Contribution to the team and supporting other departments where needed. Manage your own time and prioritise workload to ensure all reporting deadlines are met in a timely manner. Any other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Day to day duties:
• Raising PO’s and recording them on a tracker.
• Posting invoices/credits to ledger.
• Checking invoices against receipts with scrutiny to ensure that all products and/or
services purchased are delivered.
• Maintaining existing and creating new supplier accounts
• Supplier statement recs.
• Email & telephone queries.
• Maintaining strong business relationships with suppliers.
• Bacs runs (weekly)
• Credit card recs (monthly)
• Booking of hotels/flights/trains for the Co and recording on tracker.
• Responsible for ordering of goods the company need via our Amazon business account.
• Ad hoc orders via Co credit card.
• Processing Co expenses via the in-house system (monthly)
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• Proficient with the use of all Microsoft office applications.
• Experience of Sage Intacct/Knack is desirable, but not essential.
• Must be able to deal with high volume processing, in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work well as part of a team, but also in a stand-alone role.
• Self-motivated & enthusiastic.
• Have a keen eye for detail.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.