Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of Newton-le-Willows, within easy commute from the M6, this company are one of the largest, independent, and privately-owned companies providing specialist services in the UK. The company has a turnover circa £250 million and they employs over 9000 staff. They are wanting to appoint two experienced and permanent Purchase Ledger Clerks to join their existing team.
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• Accurate processing and coding of purchase invoices and credits to the creditor’s ledger.
• Resolving supplier queries in a quick and efficient manner.
• Creating and maintaining supplier accounts with relevant information in accordance with
• Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
• Efficiently processing expense claims within deadlines in line with the employees’ pay
• Processing BACS run files for weekly payment submissions in compliance with a procure to
• Raising purchase orders in accordance with the company’s approval sign off matrices to
control costs within the company.
• Ordering office consumables via various suppliers to ensure sufficient operational stock
levels within the office.
• Other Ad hoc duties as required.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Experience in data entry
• Experience of working in a purchase ledger role
• Experience of Sage is desirable, but not essential
• Able to deal with high volume data processing
• Goal and results orientated.
• Process driven.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Relentlessness to drive strategic projects to make the company better every day
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.