Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black have partnered with a well-established organisation in the Blackpool area. Having operated for over 25 years, this business are specialists in the industry they work in. They are now wanting to employ a full-time and permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk to work as part of their experienced finance team.
Your New Role as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following duties:-
• Entering payment information into the purchase ledger to keep track of funds paid and identify owed debt.
• Checking invoices against receipts with scrutiny to ensure that all products and/or services purchased are delivered.
• Preparing, processing and authorising payments via cheque or BACS.
• Maintaining existing and creating new supplier accounts.
• Calculating VAT payments and reconciliation of supplier statements.
• Monitoring the cashbook, petty cash and expenses.
• Handling any purchase enquiries or disputes with suppliers.
• Filing invoices and statements, keeping records of all products and services purchased with company money.
• Maintaining strong business relationships with suppliers.
• Reviewing procedures and systems to identify improvement opportunities.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• IT skills, including proficiency in Excel
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• High level of capability in maths.
• Interpersonal, communication and teamworking skills.
• Commitment, organisation and discipline.
This piece of recruitment is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.