Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an established award winning business in the Chorley area. They are looking to broaden their finance function and add a Purchase Ledger Manager on a permanent and full-time basis to their existing team. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring individual looking for career advancement opportunities.
Your new role as the Purchase Ledger Manager:
As the Purchase Ledger Manager you will carry out the following duties:-
- Managing the end-to-end Accounts Payable process
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Ensure supplier payment processing and authorisation is in line with company procedures
- Resolve queries from suppliers and other departments
- Reconcile suppliers’ monthly statements
- Assist with month end procedures
- Assist with year-end accounts and supply of audit information
- Liaise with Finance to provide accurate cash flow forecasting
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial and customer records
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial information as required
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Manage and develop Accounts Payable team (2 staff)
- Monitoring, improving and developing internal processes
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
- Proven experience as an AP Manager or Supervisor
- SAP experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to accurately process numerical data
- Flexible with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong people management skills
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham. Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.