A leading CRO in the Cambridgeshire area is looking for a technically competent scientist or someone with previous experience in quality.
The Quality Assurance Officer will oversee analytical and laboratory services and ensure processes are efficient and compliant. The ideal candidate will either have previous experience working in QA or come from a lab based role and want to move into quality where they can specialise and develop their skills further.
The Quality assurance officer will have the following responsibilities
- Ensure QMS compliance with GMP and GMP
- Ensure prompt and timely sign off on technical documentation such as analytical and validation reports
- Report directly into the QA team leader.
- Conduct and assist internal/external audits.
The suitable candidate will require the following experience:
- A life science degree (Chemistry, Biology, pharmaceutical science etc)
- Working to GxP (GMP or GLP or GCP)
- At least 1 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or working in a lab based role.
- understanding of QMS in the context of pharmaceutical GMP.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and Benefits package which I will be happy to disclose should you be suitable.
If you are interested in roles related to QA specialist, QC analyst, senior analyst, Medical writer, project manager, analytical scientist apply and I will contact you shortly.