My client is global speciality chemical manufacturer using science and technology to create innovative ingredients aligned to target markets and customer needs.
We are now looking for a QC Analyst to join the team, you will be responsible for the support the development of new products, monitor quality of existing products. This will include performing sample analysis on all raw materials, in-process samples, final & re-test samples.
• Perform routine and non-routine QA/QC testing of raw materials, in-process and finished products
• Perform routine and non-routine compendial testing using wet chemical and instrumental methodologies
• Undertaking analysis using analytical techniques such as GC, HPLC, IR and UV Spectroscopy
• Lead method development and validation to industry standards for GC / GC-MS and HPLC
• Method optimisation and validation for new and existing methods
• Ensure maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Reviewing and checking technical documentation, standard operating procedures and policies
• Candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a related subject
• Previous experience of working in laboratories using analytical techniques such as HPLC or GC would be desirable
• Additionally, experience in method development would also be advantageous
• Previous experience in the maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of laboratory equipment, such as HPLC and GC would be advantageous