Circa £25,000 PA depending on experience
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join the growing quality team of a successful pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Essex. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory testing in accordance with the MHRA and EU GMP Guidelines. As the QC Analyst will also be responsible for performing and assisting any OOS investigations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Analysis of Pharmaceutical products using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIs, GC and IR.
• Ensuring compliance with cGMP and carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses. Complying with company Health & Safety Policy and Procedures at all times.
• With training, you will perform method validations and method transfers where needed
• Maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example titrators, pH meters etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
• Relevant degree in a chemistry or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
• Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
• A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC (Essential) as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS (Desirable)