QC Analyst – North West
I’m recruiting a QC Analyst based in the North West to join a leading group of pharmaceutical scientists, chemists and biochemists. The QC Analyst will be working in a QC Laboratory to bring to market pharmaceuticals and speciality tablets. This role is ideal for any QC analysts / scientists / graduates looking to enter the pharmaceuticals industry with the opportunity for career growth and progression.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will include:
- Providing support to the QC team, basic testing and assessment of packaging materials and raw materials.
- Assisting with QC Analytical data management.
- Supporting process improvement.
- Co-ordinating the raw material and finished product systems within the laboratory to ensure deadlines are met.
- Communicating queries to the Quality Control Manager.
- Documentation control within the QC laboratory and ensuring a good standard of housekeeping.
Key Skills & Knowledge
Training is provided, and a successful applicant will have some previous experience using laboratory equipment (e.g., HPLC) and basic analytical techniques and experience in quality control within the food / pharmaceuticals industry.
Candidates will have a BSc in Chemistry or related subjects. As well as this, the QC Analyst will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
Competitive Salary + Benefits