Job title: Quality control analyst
Salary: Up to £27 000
An exiting opportunity as a quality control analyst at an established pharmaceutical company within the Essex area. The successful candidate will work within a team of analysts performing testing to GMP standards.
A quality control analyst will:
- Perform release and stability testing to GMP standards
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot HPLC industrial machinery
- Perform deviations, CAPAs and change control
- Perform dissolution studies
- Data analysis and documentation reporting
The successful quality control analyst will receive:
- A competitive salary up to 27K
- Work Monday-Friday 9:30am-5pm
- Workplace pension at 5% with a 3% candidate contribution
- 21 (+8 statutory bank holidays) days holiday
The Essex site is easily accessible by car and has good public transports connections from London.
Experience of working within a GMP environment is desirable, however, candidates with experience working within UKAS labs or recent graduates with degrees in chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences will be considered.