Job title: Quality control analyst
Salary: 25-27K (depending on experience)
An exiting opportunity as a quality control analyst at an established pharmaceutical company within the Essex area. The successful candidate will work within a team of analysts performing testing to GMP standards.
A quality control analyst will:
- Perform finished product stability testing to GMP standards
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot HPLC industrial machinery
- Perform deviations, CAPAs and change control
- Perform dissolution studies
- Data analysis and documentation reporting
The successful quality control analyst will receive:
- A competitive salary starting at 25k
- Work Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Workplace pension at 5% with a 3% candidate contribution
- 21 (+8 statutory bank holidays) days holiday
The Essex site is easily accessible by car and has good public transports connections from London.
Experience of working within a GMP environment is desirable, however, candidates with experience working within UKAS labs or recent graduates with degrees in chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences will be considered.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend, Graduates, UKAS, Grads.