Job title: QC analyst
Salary: 22-28K (D.O.E)
An exciting opportunity as a QC analyst at an established pharmaceutical company within the Hertfordshire area. The successful candidate will work within a team of analysts performing testing to GMP standards.
A QC analyst will:
• Perform routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, intermediates, bulk and finished product testing to GMP standards
• Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot HPLC industrial machinery
• Environmental monitoring
• Write and review laboratory SOPs
• Data analysis and documentation reporting
The successful QC analyst will receive:
• A competitive salary between 22-28K D.O.E
• Work Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
• Workplace pension at 5% with a 3% candidate contribution
• 23 (+8 statutory bank holidays) days holiday
The Hertforshire site is easily accessible by car and has good public transports connections from London.
Experience of working within a GMP environment is desirable, however, candidates with experience working within UKAS labs or recent graduates with degrees in chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences will be considered.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend, Graduates, UKAS, Grads.