Job title: QC analyst
Salary: competitive salary D.O.E
An exciting opportunity for QC analysts to join an established CRO which provides analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical sector. Ideal for candidates with a degree in Chemistry or pharmaceutical science with testing experience on HPLC, offering a competitive salary to join their Cambridge site.
The successful inhalation scientist candidate will have:
• MSc or BSc in chemistry or pharmaceutical science.
• Testing experience using HPLC.
• Experience in particle size analysis.
• Ability to write and follow protocols.
• 12 months' experience working within a GMP environment.
• Competitive salary (25-30K D.O.E).
• Career progression and development opportunities at global organisation.
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme after 6 months (once the probation period is successful)
• Free gym pass (on site)
• Flexi time – each month you can be +/- 10 hours, so if you are over you hours you could leave early.
• Bonus (depending on site and company performance)
• Social events through the year
• Electric car scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend, LC-MS, GC-MS, Inhalation, inhalers, DPIs, pMDIs.