Job Title: QC Technician
Are you a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical science graduate looking to start an exciting career in the pharmaceutical industry? If so, I want to hear from you!
I’m working with a leading pharmaceutical company with an excellent track record for growth and career progression. They are looking to expand their team of Quality control Analysts and scientists.
- Basic testing and assessment of packaging materials, raw materials, in-process samples and finished products.
- Co-ordinating the raw material and finished product systems within the laboratory to ensure deadlines are met.
- Documentation control within the QC laboratory.
- 5 GCSE’S at grade C or higher including English Language and Mathematics; A level or equivalents / degree of equivalent in chemistry related subjects.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills, experience with Microsoft Office essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension (5% employer, 4% minimum employee)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Free parking
If you’re keen to find out more information regarding the Quality Technician role please get in touch at 07511177108. Alternatively, if you would like to apply for this please send me an updated CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs,