Quality Assurance Officer
My client is a rapidly growing and innovative business, which specialises in the research and development of biomaterials. With their specialist experience and use of technology they can offer a range of services to their customers.
Due to growth, they are now looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join the business. You will assist the QA Manager in implementing, and maintaining quality standards across procedures, processes and practises used within the laboratories to comply with ISO9001:2015, and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a company that can offer long term development.
• You will be responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance department in the timely completion of tasks to develop, implement and maintain QA systems across the business.
• Manage the co-ordination and investigation of non-conformance as part of the non- conformity and CAPA system, including implementations of corrective and preventive actions
• Support the investigation of root cause(s) of non conformances and assist with the implementation of corrective/preventative actions to reduce these events.
• Collate and review data from the QMS process.
• Maintain an overall knowledge of the current status of compliance across the site inline with current standards.
• Take part in audits of the lab and related facilities to ensure that any adverse observations and findings are fully evaluated.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Chemistry or Biology, or related discipline
• Experience working with Quality Management Systems
• Experience of working in a lab based regulated environment with exposure to quality systems
• General awareness of industry quality systems/standards such as ISO9001, ISO17005, GLP.
• Good level of attention to detail, good organisation and interpersonal skills.