Job Title: QA Team Leader
Salary: circa mid-30’s
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Manchester as a QA team leader. They are leading professionals in UK supply chain shortages of pharmaceutical products and require a QA team leader to come in to manage the ever growing workload. There are tremendous opportunities for career progression as the QA team expands into the future.
As a QA team leader, you will:
- Manage a team of 3-4 QA officers/associates’ workloads.
- Ensure QMS compliance with GMP.
- Ensure prompt and timely sign off on batch release.
- Report directly into the head of quality.
- Conduct and assist internal/external audits.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical QA.
- At least 1 years’ experience in management/supervising/leading a team.
- Exceptional understanding of QMS’s in the context of pharmaceutical GMP.
- A background within QA in the food manufacturing sector may be considered with GMP experience.
- Competitive salary in the 30 000s depending on experience.
- 37.5 hours a week, full-time onsite
- 25 holiday
Keywords: Pharma, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical, quality, quality assurance, team leader, team lead, supervisor, specialist, batch release, GMP, compliance, QMS, quality management systems, quality management, audits, auditing, supply chain.