Full time, 18 month contract
NHS Test and Trace are searching for a Quality Officer to join the UK’s largest diagnostic laboratory at Leamington Spa to support the fight against COVID-19.
This is a full-time contract position with the opportunity to be made permanent that comes with a competitive salary of £33,696, a 10% retention bonus, flexible working and many attractive benefits.
In this Quality Assurance role, you will assist the Quality Manager in the ongoing management of all site Quality and Compliance standards to ensure site ISO accreditation.
If you were already up and running in this QA Officer job, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
• Support the QA Lead in maintaining compliance with the Quality processes
• Support continuous improvements in the Quality Management System at Leamington Spa Rosalind Franklin laboratory
• Work with managers and their teams to maintain all aspects of the QMS
• Provide support for all Notified Bodies/UKAS and Client audits
• Perform internal audits
• Assist in training of personnel
To apply, you should have significant experience of operating within ISO Quality Management Systems of operational laboratory environments together with experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders on all areas of quality and compliance. You will also need:
• Experience in conducting audits and hosting external auditor
• Experience working within a laboratory setting working to relevant ISO accreditation standards; ISO 15189, ISO 17025, ISO 9001
• To be a team player
• Good communication and analytical skills
• To be able to work in a busy environment
In return, you will receive an attractive salary, 10% retention bonus and many competitive benefits. If this Quality Officer job in Leamington Spa sounds like the right fit for your skills and ambitions, then please apply with us today.