My client operates in the Electronic Consumer Good Industry. The R&D labs are unique in combining physicists, material scientists, product designers. We are looking for a Quality Technician to join the Quality Team.
You will work with the team to help ensure that products and components are designed, assembled, and manufactured to the required standard and to meet consumer expectations. This role will ensure high standards of quality are maintained across the product range and support the development teams to produce improved products.
• Carry out component testing on a range of different consumer electrical products to ensure they are compliant with legislation and meet company standards
• To set-up and carry out product reliability testing on consumer electrical products
• To assist with the creation, design and set up of bespoke tests rigs and equipment to meet the needs of new products
• Identifying modes of failure on tested units and providing feedback to the development teams
• Provide regular reports to detail the testing undertaken, current status and any issues identified at all stages
• Educated in electronics or engineering or physics, chemistry, or material science
• An interest in, and knowledge of, electrical and mechanical engineering
• Demonstrable practical skills running and maintaining diverse types of test equipment
• Ability to work unaided and self-motivated, or as part of a team
• A “can do “attitude and an eagerness to learn