Quantity Surveyor – House Builder – up to £60k plus bonus and package
We have an exciting opportunity with one of the UK’s leading housebuilders for a Quantity Surveyor to join their successful commercial team.
My client has a renowned reputation for not only building new homes of the highest quality and specification, but also planning and producing new property development schemes which enhance and even change the face of their surrounding environments. New bespoke house type styles are concepted and created for each development to respond visually to the surroundings in which they are situated, be that city town or country.
In summary my client is looking to recruit a house building Quantity Surveyor who can oversee the commercial aspects of up to 3 new build housing developments. With the ability to control costs, from procurement to final account for all aspects of cost, manage administration of sub-contractors and produce internal valuations.
• Experience working as Quantity Surveyor for a house builder
• A degree in Quantity Surveying.
• Holds a full driving licence.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Good negotiating skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge of contract law relating to construction issues.
• Knowledge of construction techniques and materials.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety related issues.
• Computer literate in the use of valuation systems and Microsoft Office.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Up to £60,000 basic salary (dependent on experience and in line with market rates)
• Car allowance or equivalent company car
• Benefits package including healthcare and pension
• Yearly salary reviews
To express your interest please apply or contact Daisy Green at Kenton Black.