A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, committed individual to work on a major infrastructure project on behalf of an established Earthworks Subcontractor who has a long-term portfolio of work on HS2
The Site Quantity Surveyor, will be a site-based role, working with an experienced operational team and will be required to carry out the core quantity surveying duties, including the following,
• Preparation of weekly and monthly site costs on behalf of the subcontractor.
• Support identification and management of project changes on behalf of the subcontractor
• Preparation and submission of Monthly Applications to the Contractor
• Management and Payment of supply chain/subcontractors
• Support preparation and submission of Monthly forecasts and reporting on behalf of the subcontractor
Ideally the candidate
1. 2-3 years site experience as a Site Quantity Surveyor
2. 2-3 years site experience on infrastructure/ roadworks projects
3. site experience on cost reimbursable projects
4. working knowledge of the New Engineering Contract
£25,000 - £40,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Plus Car/Allowance & Package
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!