£35,000 - £45,000 plus package
Civil Engineering (demolition)
We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary main contractor who turned over £670m in 2021 and are predicted to grow to £750m by the end of 2022, with around half of next years revenue already secured providing excellent job security for their staff.
The business is employee owned and operate across several environments within construction including civil engineering, demolition & remediation, construction and rail.
They are currently recruiting a demolition / remediation specialist to be based out of their Head Offices in Buckinghamshire, reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
In this role you will be responsible for all demolition and remediation works of all sites throughout the UK, as a result the role will involve national travel when visiting sites.
The position involves a £15m budget and is focussed on managing costs, both material and subcontract, including CVR’s. It is a unique role outside of the commercial structure and new to the business so the successful candidate will need to be a self-starter and good at managing their own diary and time.
• Experience overseeing demolition of remediation projects for a contractor
• Degree educated or similar in relevant field (Quantity Surveying)
• Based local to the clients Buckinghamshire Head Offices
• Full and clean driving license (able to attend sites nationally)
• At least 3-5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, managing costs and CVR reporting
• £35,000 - £45,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Company car or car allowance
• Bonus scheme
• Yearly salary reviews and career progression
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black, Birmingham.